Volunteering for Project Prom is
FUN and REWARDING!
- Because the Project Prom post-prom event promotes safety on your child’s Prom night!
- We need everyone’s help to make this AWESOME event possible!
- To earn valuable LoboBucks, which are used towards prize-winning opportunities for your senior at the event!
- You MUST be a current Project Prom Member in order for your earned LoboBucks to be credited to your senior.
- Camaraderie with your fellow senior parents as we carry on the traditions supported by Project Prom
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
- Join “Team 2019” – 3 different membership levels – Choose Your Fave!
- Sign-Up for REMIND 101 to get updates: PARENTS TEXT @PPROM19-P to 81010
- Tell your Senior to sign up for REMIND 101, also: STUDENTS TEXT @PPROM19 to 81010
- Like our Facebook page LCHS PROJECT PROM and share with friends!
- Follow our Twitter account @LCHSprojectprom and retweet!
- Visit our website often www.lchsprojectprom.com for the latest news!
- Add LCHS Project Prom to your Kroger Plus account for cash back from Kroger and invite your family & friends to do so, too!
- Choose Langham Creek Project Prom as your charity on www.iGive.com
- Shop at www.smile.Amazon.com and choose Langham Creek Project Prom as your charity!
- Simply have dinner out on LCHS PROJECT PROM SPIRIT NIGHTS. We have the dates and participating restaurants listed on our events calendar. Be sure and mention LCHS Project Prom when you pay so a % of your tab will be donated back. Also applies on carry-out orders!
- VOLUNTEER!!!! We need everyone’s support! Attend our Project Prom meetings for information on our planned events and how you can help out.
READY TO SIGN UP?