Project Prom 2019
Parent Volunteering & Lobo Bucks!
- This post-prom event helps keep your child safe and have fun!
- To earn extra Lobo Bucks for your senior at the event!
- To enjoy events with and for your senior on their last year!
- Your student can work at school events sponsored by Project Prom to earn Lobo Bucks too!
WHAT ARE LOBO BUCKS AND HOW CAN I GET MORE?
Lobo Bucks are the currency used for prize-winning chances at the event! Every LCHS senior wants more Lobo Bucks than the 15,000 each senior receives who goes to Project Prom. All Lobo Bucks are converted into chances to win prizes at a conversion rate of 5,000 Lobo Bucks = 1 ticket. Students can transfer their lobo bucks to fellow Langham Creek High School Seniors, only, and there will be a deadline of when Project Prom will have to be notified, for the transfer to occur. Each LCHS senior has to be present at project prom to have a chance to win a prize.
How to get more Lobo Bucks!!!
|Attend Project Prom General Meeting (each meeting)||100 Lobo Bucks|
|Attend 6 or more Project Prom General Meetings||100 Lobo BONUS Bucks per meeting|
|Volunteer for Project Prom fundraisers or events||250 Lobo Bucks per hour worked|
|Join Project Prom Team 2019 at Red Level -$20.19||1,000 Lobo Bucks **|
|Join Project Prom Team 2019 at Black Level -$120.19||5,000 Lobo Bucks **|
|Join Project Prom Team 2019 at Platinum Level -$520.19||25,000 Lobo Bucks**|
|Chair a major Project Prom fundraiser||10,000 Lobo BONUS bucks + hours|
|Chair a minor Project Prom fundraiser||5,000 Lobo BONUS bucks + hours|
|Board Member Bonus + hours||25,000 Lobo BONUS bucks + hours|
|Monetary Donations||$1.00 USD=10 Lobo Bucks|
Lobo Buck Example:
|Attend 4 Project Prom General Meetings||Earn 400 Lobo Bucks|
|Join Project Prom Team 2019 at Red Level for $20.19||Earn 1,000 Lobo Bucks|
|$200 monetary donation||Earn 2,000 Lobo Bucks|
|Work 10 hours at Project Prom fundraiser or event||Earn 2,500 Lobo Bucks|
Total Lobo Bucks Earned: 5,900 lobo bucks = 1 EXTRA chance ticket for prizes at Project Prom.
HOW TO REPORT YOUR HOURS
- Each Project Prom Committee Chair will be responsible for submitting volunteer hours worked to the Membership Chairmen, Brigette Perkins at (firstname.lastname@example.org) by using the sheet provided that lists the volunteer name, senior student full name, date and hours worked.
- Project Prom Committee Chairs will be required to submit their sign-in sheets no later than two weeks after their event is complete.
- Hours will be accepted ONLY from the Committee Chair. If you have any questions or discrepancy with your hours, please contact the committee chair.
- Everyone, including the committee chair, must sign-in sheet that has been provided for each meeting/event. This will be your supporting documentation for total hours submitted.